Outfit:Top/Jacket-dynamite, jeans-zara, shoes-Mia, Necklace-F21, Bag-Zara

Transition seasons are my very favourite seasons, it's not too hot, not too cold and for some reason they fill me with a sense of excitement. Much like other bloggers I seem to have a very soft spot for fall, I can't help it, the changing leaves! The colours! The clothing! It's pretty hard to resist. This autumn seems to be particularly beautiful. 
I have to admit something here....I have a fetish. A jacket fetish. Our hall closet is packed to the brim and it's all me. I just recently added this super soft grey number to the mix and I love it. I justify my habit because it's so cold here for 6-8 months out of the year, I need lots of coats. That logic doesn't fly with Darcy when there's no room for his coats though...
Jenna