Outfit: Hat-Simons, Top-Gap, Skirt-Dynamite, Shoes-Aldo, Rings-Saraswati Designs (Miss Boss), Sunnies-Winners

These are my very first photos with my new camera. I'm pretty excited to try this baby out, it's a Canon EOS 750D, and I had the Canon 50D before, however it was 10 years old and not in great shape. It wasn't focusing, the images were coming out unclear, and sometimes it just would not take a photo no matter how you pressed and cajoled it. It's much nicer to have something more lightweight, capable of taking clearer images and with the ability to take video! 

Now onto the outfit, I am totally into shades of grey and black this winter, but this mustard pom pom hat is the perfect contrast. I love me a good pom hat, they're so cozy and I can often be found snuggled up in bed with the dog in one. This one in particular makes my heart pitter patter with it's extra large pom and the beautiful colour. Mustard is my Jam!
xJenna